MENTOR ,VOLUNTEER ,TEACHER PAGE
Dear Mentor / Volunteer /Teacher
Mentorship & Constant guidance & Counseling is of high importance & we need Volunteers across India as well as a database of community in the noble teaching profession.
In case you have the ability / interest to mentor students & the required qualifications , Kindly register yourself as a mentor & Students would be allocated to you in due course Collaborate /Join ->**Email Us** ( until online registration starts) .Use this format to provide teacher /mentor info
Why a Volunteer Mentor?
1. A Volunteer Mentor is someone outside the family of the student (Mentee) to assess the progress and take corrective measure as and when required
2. A Volunteer mentor helps in keeping the focus on defined objective and raises red flag to EPI-INDIA, informing all members, if any additional external support is required by the student/family for any emergency.
3. Ability to handle 2-10 students / mentee to guide them through out their career and professional coach and guide
Who can be a volunteer mentor?
1. You should be qualified enough to help develop skills for success and long range career planning
2. You should be a good listener to the mentee problem and provide solution either by yourself or arrange the solution to the problem through your network
3. You should be willing to share multiple experience and views of different situation to your mentee
4. You should be willing to commit time and effort to be in constant touch with the student and must provide an open door question and answer
5. You should constantly work towards strengthening and constantly provide opportunities for improvement to your mentee
6. You should be able to handle between 2-10 youths from the community and be with them till they attain the set objective
Benefits to the Volunteer Mentor:
1. Enormous reward from HIM to help creating a generation
2. Self Satisfaction in helping someone to get mature with progressive mind-set to achieve his/her goals
3. Personal fulfillment through contribution to the individual and Society at large
It is proposed to have a common platform for all matters related to Education of community children in India .Please review the website in detail .The objectives of this effort are described here . & the eligibility to apply is based on a predetermined criteria
students requiring aid , apply online using the relevant form from here which has to be verified by a 'Verifier' ie a Local representative ..Alim , Teacher Doctor or a Prominent personality who knows the Applicant family.
Taleem & Tarbiyat Education / Knowldege Hadith
Muhammad Bin Yahya, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad Bin Isa, from Muhammad Bin Ismail Bin Bazie, from Mansour Bin Hazim, from Talha Bin Zayd, (It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullah having said: ‘I read in the Book of Ali: ‘Allah did not Take a Covenant upon the ignorant one with seeking the knowledge until after He Took a Covenant upon the scholars to teach the knowledge to the ignorant one, because the knowledge did (exist) before the ignorance did’.
AL-KAFI / الكافي HADITH #58 CHAPTER 10 – GRANTING THE KNOWLEDGE / َباُب َبْذِل ا THE BOOK OF MERITS OF THE KNOWLEDGE / ِكَتاُب َفْضِل ا AL-USUL (PRINCIPLES) / أصول الكافي VOLUME 1
Imam Ali (AS) said, ‘Self-admiration in ones knowledge is sufficient to be considered ignorance.
MIZAN AL-HIKMAH HADITH #1775 WHAT IS SUFFICIENT TO BE CONSIDERED IGNORANT كَفى بِذلِكَ جَهلاً IGNORANCE الجَهل AMALI AL-TUSI, P. 56, NUMBER:78 ICAS PRESS
The Prophet (SAWA) said, ‘He who seeks knowledge for Allah, no sooner does he learn even a chapter of it than it increases him in humility within himself, in humbleness in front of people, it increases his fear of Allah and his striving in religion, and that is the one who benefits from the knowledge that he gains. And he who seeks knowledge for this world and for status amongst people and for a favoured position with the ruler, no sooner does he learn even a chapter of it than it only increases his arrogance within himself, his presumptuousness with people, his self-delusion about Allah and his estrangement from religion. That is the one who does not benefit from his knowledge, and must subsequently refrain from it and stop furnishing proof for the case against himself in order not to feel regret and shame on the Day of Resurrection'.
MIZAN AL-HIKMAH HADITH #2220 GAINING KNOWLEDGE FOR ALLAH AND FOR OTHER THAN ALLAH التَعَلُّمُ للّهِ ولِغَيرِ اللّهِ KNOWLEDGE العِلمُ [RAWZAT AL-WAAIUIN, P. 16 ICAS PRESS
Imam Ali (AS) said, Knowledge does not benefit without [divinely granted] success.
GHURAR AL-HIKAM HADITH #7020 KNOWLEDGE العلم ANSARIYAN PUBLICATIONS
|Name of the Teacher||Parentage||Gender||Contact no.||Age as on 1.1.2018||Permenant Residence||Higher Qualification||University/Board||Name of the Institution working||Address of Institution||Area of Specialisation||Subject Taught||Experience Number of Years||Monthly Salary||Achievements if any|